Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful and moist cupcakes.
Make and share this Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line or grease muffin tins.
- Cream together egg, cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and salt. Add chocolate chips.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and 1/2 tsp salt. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Mix well.
- fill muffin tin 1/3rd full with batter mixture.
- Drop large spoonful of cheese mixture on top of batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Loved it! Moist and yummy. Followed direction exactly but hoping for a little bit more cheesecake taste to it.
So MOIST and tasty! I made exactly 18 and maybe could've cut it back to 16 cupcakes, as I like mine to bake up high over the tops of the wrappers for presentations' sake. I loved not having to frost anything and loved how EASY they were to make! Thanks again - they were a hit at supper w/EVERYBODY! :-)
These make you want more to say it lightly! I couldn't leave them alone and had more than my share! Thank goodness I cut the recipe in half or I would have gained 5 lbs :) We loved these and they were so easy to whip up! These will be made again, you can bet your bippie on that!