1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
Wonderful and moist cupcakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line or grease muffin tins.
- 2Cream together egg, cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and salt. Add chocolate chips.
- 3In mixing bowl, combine flour, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and 1/2 tsp salt. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Mix well.
- 4fill muffin tin 1/3rd full with batter mixture.
- 5Drop large spoonful of cheese mixture on top of batter.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 186.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g