Colorado Mel's Glazed-Chocolate-Cheesecake-Cupcakes
photo by Colorado Mel
- Ready In:
- devil's food cake mix (and whatever else the cake mix calls for- eggs, oil, water usually)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven according to cake mix box directions.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions.
- Fill paper liners 2/3 full and set aside.
- Prepare the filling:.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- Add mini chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Drop 1 tablespoon filling into center of each batter section.
- Bake according to cake mix box directions & cool.
- Prepare the glaze:.
- Melt together on stove top the butter, sugar, and milk.
- Boil 30 seconds.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until completely combined.
- Dip cupcakes (tops) into the glaze while it is hot. Twist and turn right side up to let the glaze settle on the tops of the cupcakes.
- Enjoy! :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These cupcakes are yummy and fairly easy to make. The only changes I made was I added a box of chocolate pudding to cake mix and since it made it a little thicker I put a little bit of cake mix in cupcake liner and then added cheesecake mixture and then put a little cake mix on top so the cheescake mixture wouldn't be on top of the cupcake. Great recipe!!!
I LOVE these! I made these for my husband since I do not care for chocolate and only made them so I could eat out the center. lol but I ate one and I was hooked!! I have made these several times and my husband has to try to eat them before I get my hands on them!! Thank you so much for posting this!
see 1 more reviews