Born with a Rice Krispie treat in my hand, you better believe I know my Krispies. Even if you are not a Rice Krispie fan, this will become one of your regular "goody" recipes!
- Mix peanut butter, Karo syrup, and sugar in a pot, and bring to a slight boil. Stir until creamy.
- Take mixture off the burner, and mix with Rice Krispies cereal.
- Spread mixture in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in microwave (start with 1-2 minutes, then, stirring intermittently, 30-second intervals until melted).
- Spread melted chips over Rice Krispie mixture.
- Refrigerate until chocolate-butterscotch mixture hardens (very quick, about 30 minutes).
- Cut into 2x2-inch squares. Enjoy!