Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
this sounds good I havent tried it yet but will soon.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt and pepper. Stir in 1 can of tomato sauce, onion and green bell pepper.
- Pat mixture into 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Bake, uncovered, about 50 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine remaining tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard and soy sauce. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- When meat loaf is done, pour sauce over meat loaf. Bake 10 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.