1/1 Photo of Chinese Noodle Salad
I got this recipe from the back of a packet of Chang's Fried Noodles. It's so easy and tasty and a real hit. You can use any other Asian fried noodles or even two minute noodles if you can't find Chang's Fried Noodles. I prefer to use pine nuts in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2-1 Chinese cabbage or 1/2-1 savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 (100 g) packet chang or similar fried Chinese noodles
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or 1/2 cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted in a dry pan until golden brown
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 1Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and mix well (can be stored in fridge).
- 3Immediately before serving pour dressing over salad and mix well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.4
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 243.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar