Seafood Pan Fried Noodles
photo by SocaliJL
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb Chinese egg noodles
- 16 medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1⁄2 lb scallops
- 1⁄2 small carrot, julienned
- 6 baby corn, sliced
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 cups baby bok choy, cut
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Clean, peel, and de-vein shrimp. Rinse scallops.
- Marinade seafood with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp cornstarch to coat. Keep in fridge until ready to cook.
- Boil water and cook noodles for a few minutes.
- Drain noodles and pan fry in a non-stick pan with 1T oil.
- Once brown and crisp, transfer to serving plate and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok. Add garlic and ginger and stir-fry seafood until cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add vegetables, chicken broth, soy sauce, and oyster sauce.
- When vegetables are about done, add seafood back to pan.
- Add remaining cornstarch mixed with a little water to thicken broth.
- Pour over noodles and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!