Pan Fried Noodles
This was out of one of my old cookbooks that was put together by the employees at a company I use to work for back in the 80's...it's out of business but I still enjoy the recipe...it makes a great side dish when you can't think of something else quick and easy to prepare...
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces extra wide egg noodles
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced (optional)
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet, over medium high heat, add diced onion and minced garlic, saute lightly until the onion is tender. (if using green pepper add it here).
- Add noodles and stir to mix in onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally until noodles are crispy around the edges and light brown.