reddi sketti's Note:
I love this recipe. It was passed on to me from my mother in-law (I tweaked it just a little). It is quick and so yummy. Left overs re-heat great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauce pot, cook the ground meat & onion, until the meat is done, then drain.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients (except noodles).
- 3Heat to boiling, then reduce heat & simmer 20 minuets, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve over cooked egg noodles.
- 5For those who like it cheesy ;) add in some Velveeta to your bowl, or even the whole pot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Oodles (Chili Noodles - No Beans)
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 1906.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: