Recipe by reddi sketti
I love this recipe. It was passed on to me from my mother in-law (I tweaked it just a little). It is quick and so yummy. Left overs re-heat great!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground meat
- sliced onions or onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 lb egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauce pot, cook the ground meat & onion, until the meat is done, then drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (except noodles).
- Heat to boiling, then reduce heat & simmer 20 minuets, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
- For those who like it cheesy ;) add in some Velveeta to your bowl, or even the whole pot.