1/1 Photo of Chili-Cheddar Beer Dip
This addictive dip goes fast and is a great one to make quickly and serve fast. The plate gets cleaned. Lower in fat with the neufchatel and if you sub in 2% cheese. This is from a Kraft cookbooklet for Superbowl 2010. It was so colorful and the flavors fresh. Hope you all enjoy it as much as our guests did. Great for those who don't want alcohol: see the note for the substitution. A great stand alone as presentation is so pretty. I will post a picture soon. Enjoy ChefDLH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package philadelphia neufchatel cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup light beer
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans, heated
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tomato, chopped
- assorted cracker (recommend WHEAT THINS Toasted Chips original)
- 1BEAT Neufchatel and beer with mixer until well blended.
- 2STIR in Cheddar; spread onto large serving plate.
- 3PLACE lettuce around edge of Neufchatel cheese.
- 4mixture; fill center with chili.
- 5SPRINKLE with onions, olives and tomatoes.
- 6Serve with chips.
- 7NOTE: sub in milk for beer if you need it to be non-alcoholic.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili-Cheddar Beer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.3
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 797.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g