Cheesy Beer Salsa Dip
Great twist on your usual queso dip! This recipe came from the December/January 1996 issue of Country America magazine. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup salsa (I use hot)
- 2 cups shredded American cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup beer
- Combine salsa, American cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and cream cheese in a medium pan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until all cheese are melted.
- Stir in beer and heat through. Serve warm (in a chafing dish or mini-crockpot) with chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
First of all...Congratulations on your 2012 Week 10 Football Pool win!!! I was craving something other than the "normal" Christmas Eve food so I made some of this to serve with tortilla chips. This really a lot better than the normal Velvetta/Rotel dip that I usually make for parties.<br/>I think this will be my new replacement for that old dip.....it is very good and super easy to make.<br/>Thanks Loof and congratulations again on your win!!!Reply
see 7 more