- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine black pepper
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans (drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans (drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can yellow wax beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen lima beans, cooked & drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup sweet onion, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper.
- Bring to boil and boil 3 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except onion slices and celery; bring back to boil.
- Remove from heat add onions and celery; stir.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, drain and serve.