Chickpea Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, drained or 1 cup dried garbanzo beans, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, drained and chopped (from a jar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
- Toss chickpeas and next 4 ingredients in large bowl, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Add sea salt and pepper. Add feta cheese and toss gently. Serve immediately at room temperature or chill until ready to serve.
Join The Conversation