Entered for safe-keeping, from Fagor America recipe library; Fagor is a 15 psi pressure cooker. I estimate that this can be made in a pressure cooker as small as 2.5 quarts (2 L) or larger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced (150 g)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed and patted dry or 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Over medium-high heat, heat oil. Brown chicken breast cubes.
- 3Add onion slices, chicken broth and vinegar.
- 4Secure lid. Over high heat, bring to high pressure, then lower heat to stabilize just at high pressure. From moment high pressure was reached, cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Allow pressure to reduce naturally. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 6Bring liquid to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove cooker from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 7Add the cooked chicken. Gently stir in raspberries.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Raspberry Vinegar - 2.5-Qt. Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 381.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: