1/1 Photo of Chicken Vino Bianco
Valerie in Florida's Note:
This is DIRECTLY FROM THE OLIVE GARDEN WEB SITE. Cooking times approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 piece boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 56.69 g olive oil
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions
- 118.29 ml small diced tomato
- 118.29 ml red onion, sliced
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh garlic
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml butter, divided
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 453.59 g uncooked linguine
- seasoned flour (for dusting)
FOR SEASONED FLOUR
- 1Heat oil in large saute' pan.
- 2Dust chicken in seasoned flour.
- 3Cook chicken on both sides until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- 4Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- 5Add 2 Tbsp butter to pan.
- 6Add green onion, diced tomato, red onion, mushrooms, garlic, chopped parsley, crushed red pepper, black pepper and salt to pan.
- 7Let saute' for three minutes, stirring constantly.
- 8Add chicken back to pan.
- 9Add white wine, lemon juice and the remainder of the butter.
- 10Allow to come to a boil.
- 11Cook pasta according to directions.
- 12Add drained cook pasta to the pan and toss together and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Vino Bianco
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 914.6
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 652.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts