- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (Can be precooked from a bag if easier)
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can reduced-sodium diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a soup pot with cooking spray and heat the celery and chicken thouroughly, tossing with garlic salt. (this takes about 6 minutes).
- Add the chicken broth and diced tomatoes, let simmer 3 minutes. Add the spices.
- Serve and enjoy! (if you simmer longer, the more flavorful it will be).