1/2 Photos of Chicken Teriyaki
This is a spin off of the teriyaki chicken, which I was so used to, when I lived in Washington state, It is not available where I now live, so I decided to make my own, this is my own recipe. It has only a few ingredients and is so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1In a small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
- 2Place chicken and (marinade) ingredients in a storage bag and marinade for 1-3 hrs in refrigerator.
- 3In a small pot combine all (sauce) ingredients and whisk well, set aside until the chicken is ready to be cooked.
- 4Heat oil in a large frying pan to med heat.
- 5Add marinated chicken to hot pan,fry 5-7 minutes on one side,then flip over and cook other side for another 5-7 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile heat (sauce) ingredients in pot on medium high heat,whisking frequently,until sauce boils,then turn to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- 7Take cooked chicken out of the pan and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 8Place the cooked chicken pieces over white rice,then pour on the (sauce) mixture as desired.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 188.8 mg
- Sodium 1204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 46.6 g