1/1 Photo of Chicken Tenderloins With Cranberry Mustard Sauce
This has got to be the best cranberry chicken I ever stumbled onto by accident.. Thanks Ocean Spray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup ocean spray craisins (Original Sweetened Dried Cranberries)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, green part only
- 1Lightly toss chicken pieces with flour; shake off excess.
- 2Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and oil in a large skillet.
- 4Add half of the chicken; cook about 2 minutes, turning once until chicken is golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- 5Add more butter and oil if needed.
- 6Remove to a platter; keep warm.
- 7Repeat with remaining chicken.
- 8Add wine, chicken broth and mustard to skillet, scraping up browned bits.
- 9Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- 10Stir into skillet.
- 11Add sweetened dried cranberries.
- 12Boil 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- 13Stir in green onions; cook 1 more minute.
- 14Pour sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tenderloins With Cranberry Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 374.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 27.8 g