Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great chicken and cabbage tacos with tomatillo ranch.
Make and share this Chicken Tacos With Tomatillo Ranch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1 lb chicken
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 2 tomatillos
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno
- 3 cups cabbage
- 8 corn tortillas
- To make the chicken; add oil, chopped onion and 1/4 cup cilantro to a frying pan and cook until onions are clear.
- Add chicken and taco seasoning to pan and continue cooking until chicken is done. Add some water if it is too dry.
- To make the tomatillo ranch; put the mayonnaise, milk, ranch packet, diced tomatillos, 1/2 bunch of cilantro, garlic, chopped jalapeño and lime juice in a bowl and puree until smooth.
- Assemble tacos as you like and enjoy.