1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Looking at my spice cabinet and the chicken fryer on the counter, I came up with this rub. My husband threw it on the rotisserie in the barbeque grill and it came out wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all spices together in small bowl.
- 2Using a whole chicken fryer, carefully separate the skin from the meat and sprinkle rub in between the skin & meat.
- 3Gently rub the outer skin of the chicken where the spices were placed.
- 4Refrigerate the chicken for 1 hour.
- 5Roast in oven at 350 degrees until internal temp is 160 degrees.
- 6If available, rotisserie chicken for 1 1/4 hours.
- 7Serve with corn on the cob and mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rub
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 780.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g