1/1 Photo of Chicken or Turkey Enchiladas with Sour Cream
Barb Gertz's Note:
These rich and easy enchiladas come from Sunset's 1969 cookbook favorite recipes 1. To save more time on this time saving recipe you can buy the already grated cheese. Use your favorite red or green salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix chicken or turkey, sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheese, and salt.
- 2Heat oil in an 8-to 10inch frying pan over low heat.
- 3Dip the tortillas, one at a time, in the hot oil just until limp, about 5 seconds.
- 4Fill tortillas equally with chicken mixture, roll up, and arrange side by side, slit side down, in a 9-x13 inch baking dish.
- 5Pour salsa evenly over top.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- 7If desired sprinkle with more shredded cheese over hot enchiladas before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken or Turkey Enchiladas with Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.0
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 684.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
medium hot salsa