Chicken 'n' Sage Dumplings
- Bring first 8 ingredients to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add mixed vegetables, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir together baking mix and next 4 ingredients until blended.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into slowly boiling mixture in Dutch oven. (Don't let dumplings touch.)
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent dumplings from sticking. Cover and cook 10 more minutes.