Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pineapple ring
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornflour (mixed in a little water to form paste)
- Chop the Garlic and pineapple.
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin long strips.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and fry garlic in it for a few seconds.
- Then add in chicken and pineapple and sauté it.
- Cook till the colour changes then add in Worcestershire sauce and reduce to low.
- Now mix in chilli garlic sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Add in lemon juice, salt, crush red chilli and black pepper powder, and mix well.
- Simmer gently for a few minutes then increase the heat.
- Immediately add in corn flour while stirring. Stir for a minute or 2.
- Serve hot with rice of choice.