Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is a little different then the first one I posted. Makes a smaller batch for one.
- 236.59 ml uncooked long-grain rice
- 14.79 ml instant chicken bouillon
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml dried celery flakes
- 4.92 ml instant minced onion
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container.
- Instruction label should read:
- In a saucepan combine the rice mix with 2 cups water and 2 tablespoons butter.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
This was so nice....the flavors were subtle enough to go with the main dish, but the rice could stand on its own....didn't make as a mix. I just cooked it immediately!