1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchilada Ring
Kim D.'s Note:
I found this recipe in a Pampered Chef cookbook, called "Celebrate!". It's easy to prepare and is attractive enough to serve at parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1 (4 ounce) cup shredded cheddar cheese, and monterey jack cheese blend
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pampered chef pantry southwest seasoning
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 2/3 cup finely crushed corn tortilla chips, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Chop chicken and olives using Food Chopper; place in mixing bowl.
- 3Add cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise, and seasoning mix.
- 4Seed and chop 1 tomato.
- 5Slice lime in half.
- 6Using Juicer, juice one half of lime to measure 1 teaspoon juice.
- 7Reserve remaining lime for garnish.
- 8Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture.
- 9Reserve 2 tablespoons crushed chips; add remaining chips to chicken mixture and mix well.
- 10Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over cutting board.
- 11Unroll crescent dough.
- 12Place dough, sticky-side down, onto crushed chips; press down lightly, so chips adhere to dough.
- 13Separate dough into triangles.
- 14Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on round baking stone (or round pizza baking sheet) with wide ends overlapping in the center and points towards outside.
- 15(There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in center.) Scoop chicken mixture evenly onto the wide ends of each triangle.
- 16Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring.
- 17(Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- 18For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges.
- 19Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices; cut in half.
- 20Arrange between openings of ring.
- 21Cut and serve with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Ring
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 356.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: