Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this on a box of Minute Rice and the family loved it. It's elegant enough for a dinner party and easy enough for a weekday meal.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Dredge chicken in flour and brown in oil.
- Mix drained mushroom liquid, tomatoes, soy sauce, and garlic in a bowl.
- Add sauce and sliced onions to chicken in skillet.
- Lower heat and simmer covered for 30 to 45 min or until chicken juices run clear.
- Add mushrooms and olives.
- Cook until heated through.
- Serve over rice.