15 Minute Chicken and Rice Dinner
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- Brown chicken in hot oil, 5 minutes on each side or until done, in large nonstick skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from pan.
- Add soup and water to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Stir in uncooked rice, top with chicken and cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Stir.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom. I have two beautiful girls, 3 and 4. They are the light of my life! I am married to Paul, for 5 years. I love to cook!! I love to read cookbooks like they are novels!!! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">