1/2 Photos of Chicken Burritos With Cheese and Black Bean Salsa
echo echo's Note:
Adapted from a recipe at the Newman's Own site. This one's a quickie but goodie, handy when you have to eat in a rush! Instead of grilling, you can broil the chicken; as an alternative, you can also cut it into strips BEFORE cooking and dry-sauté the strips in a nonstick spray-coated pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In one small bowl, toss chicken strips with pasta sauce and let marinate 10 minute.
- 2In another small bowl, combine beans and salsa.
- 3Place half chicken on half of one tortilla. Spread half the beans and salsa over chicken; sprinkle with half the cheese.
- 4Repeat with second tortilla.
- 5Roll tortillas up and place, seam side down, in a baking dish.
- 6Bake at 375°F 5 minutes.
- 7Top with a dollop of sour cream and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Burritos With Cheese and Black Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.6
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.8 mg
- Sodium 1645.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 48.2 g