Simple Chicken Burrito
- Ready In:
- You can dice the chicken after it's cooked, but I prefer to do it before hand. cut each breast into 1/2 inch strips (estimated) and then each strip into small cubes. Cook them on a skillet in the oil.
- While the chicken cooks, warm up the beans in a small sauce pan, stir them constantly so they don't stick.
- Once the chicken is cooked thoroughly, pull it and the beans off of the stove. This should take about 15 minutes on Medium if the chicken is in cubes already, but it varies from stove to stove.
- If the tortillas you're using are homemade, skip this step, if they're store bought taco type shells, put them in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Make the burritos the same way you would make a taco, using the beans, rice, chicken, salsa, and any other toppings of your choosing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Melinda, and I'm a 15 year old girl living in Michigan. Any recipes I've posted here, are things that I whipped up one day because I was bored with the same old grilled chicken, or ghoulash, or hamburgers, day after day, so I tried something. I wouldn't say I'm a great cook, just creative. Most of my recipes are also kid friendly, and quick, because generally that's who I'm cooking for, the children I babysit. I hope you enjoy my recipes!