While trying to stretch 4 chicken breasts to feed 6 people I came up with this recipe. I serve it with wild rice and a salad.
- Cut chicken breast into strips.
- Saute garlic and chicken strips in butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Place broccoli in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
- Lay chicken strips over broccoli.
- Top chicken with diced ham and then swiss cheese.
- In small bowl combine soup and wine and pour over chicken mixture in casserole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 45 minutes.