1/2 Photos of Chicken Broccoli Cordon Bleu Casserole
While trying to stretch 4 chicken breasts to feed 6 people I came up with this recipe. I serve it with wild rice and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breast into strips.
- 2Saute garlic and chicken strips in butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- 3Place broccoli in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
- 4Lay chicken strips over broccoli.
- 5Top chicken with diced ham and then swiss cheese.
- 6In small bowl combine soup and wine and pour over chicken mixture in casserole.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Place in a preheated 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.1
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 829.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 33.1 g