Chicken Breasts with Mustard-Caper Sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook about 5-6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees on an instant-read thermometer when inserted into chicken.
- Remove to platter and keep warm Add broth, capers, rosemary and thyme to skillet; cook over medium-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet, for 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in the mustard, butter and honey just until the butter is incorporated; butter should not completely melt and sauce should be frothy and somewhat thick.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve immediately with couscous, if desired.