1/3 Photos of Chicken Breast Roll Ups
5 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
chicken breast rolled up in cream cheese and salsa, with very little preparation, cooked in a slow cooker. Very good for dinner parties, an supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to flatten.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and add salsa, cumin, and onions.
- 3Place heaping spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast and roll up.(there will be leftover cream cheese mixture.).
- 4Place chicken breast seam side down in slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- 5Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over each chicken roll.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 687.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green onions with tops