Chicken Roll Ups
photo by LDSMom128
- Ready In:
- 2 (4 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare you chicken and shred it finely. I used a food processor and pulsed it a few times to shred it easily.
- Add the shredded chicken to a mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and stir well until creamy.
- Open the can of biscuits and roll out each individual one to flatten them out a bit.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the chicken creamy mixture to the biscuit dough and fold the dough over the filling. It is ok if some of the filling comes out, as it bakes it will set up.
- Bake at 400* for about 15 minutes and the biscuits are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- These could be made up in advance and frozen for a few weeks, and heated in a 350* for about 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!