Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy in your tummy soup! Quick and easy to make.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and heat through.
Uses ingredients that I usually have on hand. Hearty and filling with a nice Tex-Mex flavor. Not hot enough for my husband, so he added Tabasco. Thanks for posting.
This was really easy to make, yet it delivers a nice, spicy flavor! It also is super nutritious and hearty, and definitely is a meal unto itself. I will be enjoying this soup again. Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag Game.