- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄3 celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup artichoke heart
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Precook chicken, maybe boil and use water in soup. Shred chicken.
- Add olive oil, saute onion for 5 minutes. Then add celery and saute for 5 minutes. Then add garlic and saute for another minute.
- Add 1/2 of broth and artichokes, when all vegetables are soften, puree. Then add the rest of the broth and shredded chicken, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.