1/1 Photo of Chicken and Soba Noodle Salad
Good food for summer. We are having this for dinner tonight. Prep time doesn't include cooking the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (300 g) packet soba noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (or use duck)
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1Cook the soba noodles according to directions.
- 2Drain and run under cold water to cool; drain.
- 3Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4DRESSING: Whisk the ingredients together until combined.
- 5Toss through the salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Soba Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 1059.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce