Soba Noodle Salad With Edamame and Miso Dressing
This is a light and healthy dish full of robust flavors. Is great on its own but would be a wonderful side to any protein. Can be served warm or chilled. Keeps and travels well.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces soba noodles
- 1 cup broccoli slaw mix, can use any shredded veggie
- 2 cups edamame, frozen is fine
- 2 -3 tablespoons soy sauce
- lime, juice of 1
- 2 tablespoons light miso
- 1 tablespoon mirin or 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt it. Add the noodles and cook until tender, 2 to 4 minutes; add the edamame for about 15 to 30 seconds just to warm, then drain everything in a colander. Set aside.
- 2. In a large salad bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lime juice, miso and mirin or sugar. Add noodles, edamame, broccoli slaw, scallion, and grated ginger. Mix together.
- 3. Can be served right away or set in the fridge for later. Keeps well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation