Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
My family loves this recipe. It is a twist from the regular spaghetti dishes. The recipe came from me. I was just adding ingredients and there it was. I hope you all enjoy it as much as my family does.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut-up into chunks
- 1 large green pepper, chunked
- 1 large onion, chunked
- fresh mushrooms, cleaned and quartered
- chopped garlic (, as much as you desire)
- olive oil
- 3 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce (I use Ragu)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- Add olive oil to skillet with the garlic, chicken, and all veggies.
- Cook until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Drain and add back to skillet.
- Add Alfredo sauce with 1/4 jar of water.
- Let simmer.
- Boil spaghetti according to directions.
- When done top with the Alfredo mixture and enjoy.
- Great with garlic bread.
I liked this recipe! I had to modify due to ingredients on hand and also sped it up a little by using my George Forman grill for the veggies and chicken. I had a jar of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo sauce and some spaghetti on hand. Instead of green pepper, I used zucchini squash thinly sliced along with a red onion. From there, I followed the rest of the instructions. Thanks!
Made this tonight for supper. It was very good. I didn't have any alfredo sauce but I did have some parmesan cracker spread that i just mixed in with the dish. It was really good. Thanks, I'm sure I'll make again.