Garlic Basil Chicken With Red Roasted Pepper Alfredo Spaghetti
Tender Chicken baked in fresh garlic and basil over red roasted pepper alfredo spaghetti.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup melted smart balance butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 -8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 15 ounces gar classico red roasted pepper alfredo sauce
- 0.5 (13 1/4 ounce) package of multigrain spaghetti noodles
- Pre-heat oven 350.
- Mix half of chopped fresh basil, melted butter and garlic together in baking casserole dish.
- Place chicken breasts on top of mixture and top with remaining fresh chopped basil. Bake covered for 45 minutes.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Prepare spaghetti noodles boil for 7-10 minutes to preferred taste.
- Over low heat warm alfredo sauce, stir often. Be careful not to scorch.
- Serve. Pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION