1/1 Photo of Chewy Chocolate-Coconut Bars
warning...these are *extremely* addicting, be prepared to eat half a pan right away! if desired reduce the coconut and add in some chopped nuts :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x9-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl cream shortening, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- 4In a small bowl mix together flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture, mix until blended.
- 5Mix in the coconut & chocolate chips.
- 6Transfer/spread the mixture in the prepared pan.
- 7Bake 20-25 minutes.
- 8Let cool before slicing.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Chocolate-Coconut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 112.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g