Festive at Christmas or Valentine's Day! Prep and cook time are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, salt, cream, mil, corn syrup and butter in a large heavy saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to boiling.
- 3Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until candy thermometer reaches 238F (soft-ball stage).
- 4Remove from heat, leaving thermometer in the saucepan. Cool to 100°F.
- 5Add vanilla. Beat briskly until fudge thickens and begins to lose its gloss.
- 6Stir in cherries.
- 7Pour into buttered 8" square pan.
- 8Cool. Cut into squares when firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Vanilla Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 95.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: