Recipe by Seasoned Cook
HEAVEN!!! Wonderful nutty crunch with juicy cherry filling. This cherry dish doesn't last long in my house!! Serve warm with ice cream. Easy and quick and great for transport to a potluck.
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar, flour, and oats with butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle one-half of crumb mixture in bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish. Pour cherry pie filling over mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture over top of cherry pie filling. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Great served with ice cream!