Microwave Dessert that is great hot! Try switching different Pie fillings!!!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄3 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- vanilla ice cream
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Combine pie filling and almond extract in a greased 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each serving with ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a super recipe for a quick dessert with little to no effort. I made exactly as written. I thought the almond flavouring in the cherry pie filling was a nice touch. I microwaved an extra minute to crisp the top a bit more. I will definitely make this again and try other pie fillings. Made for My 3 Chefs 2009. Thx for sharing this recipe Chemaine!Reply