Pumpkin Pie Crunch
photo by Marg CaymanDesigns
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl.
- Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Top with pecans.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden. (Check it early).
- Cool completely. Serve with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
So good! Used 1/2 cup butter and 2/3 of the cake batter. It didn't come out as thick as I had hoped, so I just layered the pieces on top of each other (looks like a layered pie, crust and nuts on the bottom with crust and nuts in the center) and added whipped cream on top. It came out SUPER DELICIOUS!!!! Layering it is definitely is a good idea!