1/1 Photo of Cherry Dijon-Glazed Ham
1 hr 15 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
My daughter and I go wild over this mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
- 2Combine the cherry syrup, wine, sugar, 2 tablespoons of the mustard, the cornstarch and juice concentrate in small saucepan.
- 3Cook on medium-high heat until mixture thickens and starts to boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove 1/3 cup of the sauce; reserve for later use.
- 5Stir cherries into remaining sauce; cover.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 7Brush ham with remaining 1/4 cup mustard.
- 8Bake ham as directed on package (I think it says 20 minutes per pound), brushing occasionally with the reserved 1/3 cup sauce for the last 30 minute of the baking time.
- 9Meanwhile, cook cherry sauce on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 10Carve ham.
- 11Serve ham slices topped with the warm cherry sauce.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Dijon-Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 1536.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g