Cherry Ginger Glazed Ham
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 1 cup cherry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup ginger preserves
- 1 cured smoked ham, fully cooked and scored if not spiral sliced
- Heat the 2 preserve just to melt and combine.
- Completely cover ham with aluminum foil.
- Heat the ham, set the oven no lower than 325°F and heat to an internal temperature of 140°F as measured with a meat thermometer.
- 10 -12 minutes per pound.
- A half hour before done remove foil and glaze with the preserve mixture just to cover. Reserving the rest of the glaze to serve with the ham.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!