1/2 Photos of Cherry Chicken Salad
1 hr 15 mins
The original recipe is from TOH with some additions by me. We had this for lunch today and really enjoyed it. Cook time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cherries, celery, onion, apple, egg and sliced almonds.
- 2In another small bowl, combine the mayo and lemon juice.
- 3Add to chicken mixture and mix well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 6Serve on Croissants or crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 304.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: