Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250°F; continue baking 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Top with pie filling just before serving.