Recipe by Alan Leonetti
This is a WONDERFUL and EASY recipe for Cherry Cheesecake that anyone can make. The cooling and refrigerated time is not reflected in the preparation time.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in the butter. Press into a greased 8 inch square baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until almost set.
- Cool for 1 hour on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Spoon cherry pie filling over top.