Alan Leonetti's Note:
This is a WONDERFUL and EASY recipe for Cherry Cheesecake that anyone can make. The cooling and refrigerated time is not reflected in the preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in the butter. Press into a greased 8 inch square baking dish and set aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Pour over crust.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until almost set.
- 4Cool for 1 hour on wire rack.
- 5Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 6Spoon cherry pie filling over top.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2978.7
- Calories from Fat 1716
- Total Fat 190.7 g
- Saturated Fat 112.0 g
- Cholesterol 928.5 mg
- Sodium 2174.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 278.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 159.7 g
- Protein 44.8 g