1/5 Photos of Cheesy Garlic Biscuits (Red Lobster Clone)
My old neighbor has managed a Red Lobster for years and this is his recipe for these yummy buscuits ! My 13 yr old loves making these and we always double the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine bisquick, water and cheese until soft dough forms.
- 3With ice cream scoop, drop dough onto ungreased pan.
- 4Bake 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- 6Combine garlic powder, melted butter, salt and parsley.
- 7Brush over hot biscuits and remove them from pan.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garlic Biscuits (Red Lobster Clone)
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 542.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g