Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster Style)
photo by Meli-lynne
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- PS: Sprinkle extra cheese on top as well. if you would like. ; ).
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I've tried and tried different recipes for these biscuits.This is the one I'll use from now on.They were excellent.I made steak and gravy to go with them.I did add a little O Bay seasoning.They were good just by themselfs.The garlic butter makes a great dipping sauce for them to even after they were brush with it.In other words these biscuits are just plain sinful.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello.. :) Boy, am I glad I discovered RecipeZaar! I've found some really great recipes here. I'm from Long Island, NY, but recently relocated to Port St. Lucie, FL. I work as a Document Specialist for a large publishing company. I love to cook; I don't have a favorite cookbook - I enjoy trying out recipes from ordinary people who are willing to share them. :) My passions are cooking, baking, my pets, shopping, reading, listening to music and watching movies. I have lots of pet peeves, but one of my biggest are people who don't use seasoning in their foods! lol. If I had a month off from work with no responsibilities (assuming this is with pay, of course) I would shop, shop & shop! :)